Thursday, December 1, 2011

American Design

Do you live outside the US and wish there was someone who could help you with a project involving your living spaces that understood your desires, need for functional spaces, ideas about how kitchens and bathrooms should work, and just in general the way you would like to live.  If so why not contact me, I have over 30 years of experience designing homes for the rich, the middle class and the poor.  Even though I am in Italy most of the time I continue to do projects in the US and together with my wife who is an Italian architect we have done projects in the Czech Republic, Mexico and Switzerland as well as Italy.  Most of the work we have done in these various countries is done over the internet so we can easily work with you even though we may not be able to meet face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment