Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's New

There must be something new. Not really, I haven't been posting lately, not that I've been too busy, probably just too lazy. We had a nice Christmas but I was a bit disappointed that we didn't go anywhere. There were too many other things going on, some work, relatives in residence, Julia had an accident and broke her big toe - nothing serious but she couldn't go anywhere least of all skiing. Then there were the ski lessons for Giovanni in his new ski club. All in all just normal life.

I've been thinking about life in Italy compared to the US again lately and need to write some thoughts about it soon. I note that a lot of expats who fallow the expats in Italy web site seem to think that Italy is quite a mess. I would only agree to some extent. For us the life here is pretty darn good.

By the way I've changed my email address and in the next few days will close down the old one. So anyone legitimate who wants the new one write me at the old one and I will send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment