Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Navigating in the Camper

When traveling in the camper we always seem to be a bit lost even with
the gps navigator so I made this little "table" so that I can use the
lap top and have a much bigger map to look at. I have a small gps
receiver that plugs into my laptop. Originally it's main purpose was
for flying. It works with a pda and a special program for flying, but
it also works just fine with Microsoft Auto Route.

This also serves as a work station, for email and even potentially real work. The kids have also found it usefull for playing games etc. out of the way of cooking and such.

1 comment:

  1. i m from brasil i lives americana i need a friends i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho and lili marinho this people is monster this men put police every day i would like happy cristhmans my family italy brasil

    ReplyDelete