Friday, September 14, 2007

Just a Warning

As you see from a couple posts below, I'm starting to get away from the usual Italy is great stuff and voice a few opinions I have on other subjects. Don't get me wrong I'm not unhappy. I love living in Italy and I love the US, I'm proud of my family history which goes back to the very beginning of the US - we're even talking Mayflower people. I just think I need to start being move of a voice in the forest talking about some of the things that are going wrong in both places. Not that it will make much difference.

1 comment:

  1. So how did your Mayflower people get to CA? Maybe my Plymouth relative robbed your Plymouth relative ;)
    (since mine was a scottish prisoner sent over)
    Tammy, Erin's friend, from good ole Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete